The information contained on this page is intended for alumni and current students of Rhodes College, as well as former students who did not graduate.
Individuals can request transcripts 4 ways:
- Online transcript request - through The National Student Clearinghouse (fee applies)
- Written request by U.S. Mail to Rhodes Express
- Written request by FAX; our fax number is 901-843-3435
- Complete a transcript request form at Rhodes Express – available on the forms page
We CANNOT take transcript requests over the phone
We CANNOT fax or email transcripts from our office, but there is an option to email transcripts using the National Student Clearinghouse. (See Special Services below)
Information needed to process a transcript request:
- Student’s full name, address, and a day time telephone number
- If name has changed since attending Rhodes we will need your name while you attended Rhodes College
- Dates of attendance at Rhodes College
- Social Security Number or Rhodes ID Number, if available
- Number of transcripts requested
- Complete name and address of where transcripts need to be sent
- SIGNATURE (most important requirement). We CANNOT process a transcript request without the individual’s signature.
Cost for Rhodes processed transcripts:
- Free Regular Transcript service sent USPS or picked up at Rhodes Express. This excludes international requests.
- Orders for special services must have a credit card number or payment receipt from Rhodes Express included or they will not be processed.
- $3.50 per transcript: Electronic transcripts (Must be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse. On the Delivery Details page, select Rush Options- Electronic)
- $10.00 per transcript: Guaranteed same-day service sent USPS or picked up at Rhodes Express (order by noon CST)
- $25.00 per address: FedEx Standard overnight- delivery by 3 p.m. next business day (order by noon CST)
- $35.00 per address: FedEx Priority overnight- delivery by 10:30 a.m. next business day (order by noon CST)
- $55.00 per address: International delivery service sent via International Federal Express.
- Regular transcript service normally will process requests within 2 days of the date of request. At the end of each term, during grading and registration periods, transcripts may require up to 5 working days to process.
- Same day service is available as a Special Service described above. Request for same day service must be placed before 12:00pm Central Time.
You may also request a statement of degree or academic standing by using the Enrollment Verification Form available on the forms page.
Please contact Rhodes Express with any questions at 901-843-3278.